Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
HLD920

Default Working With Elapsed Time In Word Table Fields

I have created a telephone log to keep track of the time of a call received
and a call ended. I want to setup a field in the table within Word to
automatically calculate the difference of time between field A1 and A2.
Similar formula in Excel might be "=(A2-A1)" The time that I have set up on a
macro for the two fields right now is at 24 hour clock time. I want the
"third" field to automatically (if possible) fill in the time difference. Any
help someone could offer would be great. I viewed another thread about
working with formulas in Word tables, but that dealt with creating forms. I
don't believe this is same thing. Thanks again.