Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Fabian Aiteanu Fabian Aiteanu is offline

Default Word Help 2007 - Search

Hello,
I've just installed Word 2007 and have two issues I cannot solve:

1: On the "Word Help" program window the search bar is grayed out (disabled), the "Table of
Contents" button as well. How can I activate it? Otherwise I do not see a possibility to perform a
search.

2: In a regular Word document nothing happens when I turn the mouse wheel. It should perform the
scrolling. For all other Word windows, for Excel and the other programs it does work. Is there an
option somewhere to activate it?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Fabian