Posted to microsoft.public.word.application.errors,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Me[_2_] Me[_2_] is offline

Default Toolbars spontaneously appearing

Hi all,

I'm using MS Office 2003 on an XP OS. Whenever I start Word by double clicking the shortcut to a document that I have previously
saved to the HDD, I find that two unwanted toolbars appear in the middle of the open window. Toolbars that I have never used.
Nothing I do seems to stop them from appearing each and every time I open this document. What's up with that? Hope someone can
give me some good advice that will eliminate them permanently.

All assistance is greatly appreciated,

Cheers
Buck