Amedee Van Gasse

Jason.NesbittBurnsInc shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Dear All,
I am running Microsoft Word 2000 version 9.0.3821.
My problems comes when converting Word Files into Adobe Acrobat form.
I have numerous text that have hyperlinks to my hard drive, opening
files. I would like to convert this Word file to a PDF and keep its
functionailty. I select "Adobe PDF" from the menu and then "Convert
to Adobe PDF". This will convert my file to a PDF but the problem is
that once I convert the file, the links have gone awry. The first
link how has the file path of the second link, the second link has
the file path of the third, etc...only the last link has the proper
file path. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated. Thank
you.

I suggest you ask your question in an Adobe Acrobat related newsgroup,
as this is not really a Word-related problem.
Or you can contact Adobe support.

Good luck!