Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default default programs

The specifics probably depend on your version of Windows, but whenever
you're looking for a program to do something-or-other, there should be
a "Browse" button, which will open up your entire file structure so
that you can navigate to WinWord.

On Feb 28, 6:20*pm, Mel wrote:
We have a new computer which did not come with Office. *We bought Office and
installed it. *When using Word, and trying to access a wordperfect doc it
trys to open Works. *When I try to change the default to Word, Word does not
appear in the list of default programs.

How do I add Word and the other Office products to the list of default
programs?

--
Mel