garfield-n-odie

Default msword viewer

Word Viewer is exactly that... a viewer that lets you open, view,
and print Word files. You cannot edit Word files using Word
Viewer. If the Word files do not contain complex formatting,
then you might be able to edit them with WordPad (which comes
with Windows). You might consider investing in your own career
by purchasing your own copy of MS Word 2003, MS Office 2003
(which includes Word 2003), or MS Works Suite 2002 or later
(which includes Word 2002). You might consider an alternative
Office suite such the free OpenOffice program, which can import
from and export to Word-format files.

Janet Job wrote:
how do i edit/ make changes in the msword viewer coz my workoffice doesnot
have msword editor and iam not able to make changes in the viewer so iam not
able to edit important documents and is it any way possible that we can edit
in mswode viwer any option available.