Patrick Maxon

Default Using mailmerg to fill out forms to mail out

I have created a form which I am going to mail out to members of a group. I
am merging from a member database to fill out the form as much as I can.
This is for renewing membership into the club. I have a field called
family/single in my database which has an "s" or a "f" in it. On my form, I
have two fields with checkboxes. One called Family and the other called
Single. Is there a way that I can interrogate the database field and place
an "X" in the appropriate checkbox on the form for family or single during a
merge?

TIA!

Pat