Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default userform question

Use Document Variables and DOCVARIABLE fields instead of bookmarks

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Erik Witkop" wrote in message
I built my own userform in VBA. And it works by populating bookmarks
in the word document. But I find I can only have 1 bookmark named
"customer" for example. So this does not scale well at all for my VBA
script. So how can I populate data with a userform where I can reuse a
variable in the document. I want to populate 'customer' in 5 different
places in the doc. And bookmarks don't cut it.

Can anyone suggest a better way to get this done?

Thanks.