Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AMG

Default Saving document in the appropriate place

I have a macro that redefines the "SaveAs" command so that the document is
saved as the contents of a formfield in the document plus the date of the
document. I also have a command to save the document in a particular place,
i. e., myPath = "C:\Bay Area Mobile\". However the document does NOT save to
that folder and instead saves to the folder listed under Tools, Options, File
Locations. I find I have to change the file under Tools, Options, File
Locations in order to get the document to save in the right place. How can I
save the document in the place I specifiy?