Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Converting PDF to Word

You can try a copy and paste but you'll probably lose the formatting. Or you
can purchase a program like ScanSoft's PDF Converter. I have it and it's not
too bad.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sprinks" wrote in message
Our old, cheap scanner used to have a "rtf" button that saved the scan as
Rich Text Format document that could be edited in Word, presumably using
some
OCR software embedded with the scanner software. Our new Ricoh scanner
apparently does not have such software, and an attempt to save a PDF from
Adobe Professional as a .doc document was successful, but brought it in as
frame which was not editable.

Does anyone know how I can do this conversion to an editable Word doc?

Thank you.
Sprinks