Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles W Davis Charles W Davis is offline

Default Printing an envelope to a pdf writer.

Windows Vista Ultimate, MS Office Premium 2007.
I know how to print envelopes. I know how to save the envelope to a file.
How does one "print" an envelope to a pdf? I tried to set the Adobe Acrobat
8 Pro properties to a custom size. It was ignored and would create what
appeared to be an 8-1/2 by 11 inch page. OK, I thought I would delete the
letter page that is associated with the envelope. Bingo! The envelope
becomes 8-1/2 by 11.

I finally contacted the printer and he could accept the file in Word 2003
format, so this is just a question for the future.

Any thoughts?