Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tomee Tomee is offline

Default Setting Default Customize Address List Field

How can I save the custom address list fields so that when i create a new
Mail Merge I don't have to "customize" every time?

When doing a mail merge their is an option to customize the fields where the
Title, First name, Last name, Address 1, Address 2 is, etc. I want to delete
Title, Company, Country and Add Account Number, Case Number. That is fine
but the next time i do a mail merge I don't want to have to go through this
again with deleting and adding the same fields I always use.

Would this be some kind of template embedded somewhere?

Thank you for your help.