Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help Spell Check in Word 2007 Protected Documents

Note that you will have to run the macro manually, for example by assigning
a toolbar button. See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ikeyre" wrote in message
I have created a protected form and noticed it didn't spell check when I
tested as a user. I searched and found
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ProtectDoc.htm
I copied and pasted into VBE re-protected the document closed and opened
as
a user and still unable to spell check. Is there something I'm missing.
Perhaps clearer instructions? Could someone please walk me through this
step
by step? Perhaps I don't have a full understanding of Macros??