WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I show the guidelines on a page in Word

Hi there! To show the guidelines or border lines on a page in Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open your Word document.
  2. Click on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Show" section, check the box next to "Gridlines".

That's it! The guidelines or border lines should now be visible on your page. These lines are helpful for aligning text and objects on the page, and can be customized in the "Grid and Guides" settings if you need to adjust them.