Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Default Complie error in hidden module: basInterface

GJK-VA-USA wrote:
Hi, I just installed Office Enterprise 2007, which includes MS Word
2007. Every time I open a MS Word document from a previous edition,
e.g., MS Word 2002 OR if I create a brand new MS Word 2007 document,
I see the following error message:

Microsoft Visual Basic
Compile error in hidden module: basInterface

If I click the OK button, the window disappears and I can work on the
document. Nevertheless, it is quite annoying.

How do I get rid of this window?

I don't know, but I'd think you would want to fix or repair whatever the
underlying problem is, rather than just turning off the error message. No?