Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JTKIRK JTKIRK is offline

Default Finding same Word 2003 bkground themes (ex:"Layers") in Word 2007

I've been using Word 2003 - utilizing "Layers" and other great background
styles/ or themes (not sure if I am defining this properly) in my word
documents...

(I remember the style being named; "Layers" It had a golden parchment
background look)

Now that I have Word 2007 - the background styles seem to be very limited?
I see the different colors/ textures and such but not the great styles such
as "Layers" from 2003?

I want to utilize these same Word 2003 background styles in Word 2007 - but
do not see that they are available?

Note:
The "Layers" style is still viewable when opening up an old Word 2003/ in
2007 "Compatability" mode but I do not see;

1) Where to view the other styles
2) How to utilize the 2003 styles in 2007?

Any help?

Thanks!