Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I add a large number of correction pairs to AutoCorrect

I've never heard of Word 2006 or Word 2005. What have you been smoking?

JimDickens wrote:

I would like to add 2000+ pairs to the AutoCorrect list in Word 2007 and Word
2006 and Word 2005. Everything that I have seen on the Microsoft site says
that I have to write a macro. Is there some other utility or function that
would allow me to do it.

I really am not being petty here but I am betting that you have a copies of
WordPerfect 12 for research on the competition -- Wordperfect 10 and 12 have
the capability that I am requesting from you. They just add it like a
dictionary.

Does Word have that capability? If so, where is it?