Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default How do I link table with its caption so that they stay together?

Format the caption as "Keep with next."

"Ekaterina Lazarova" Ekaterina wrote in
message ...
Hi!
I'm writing my thesis and I have a lot of tables and charts in it. Is

there
any way to link/group a table with its caption to prevent them from

splitting
between pages? My problem is that sometimes caption is on one page while

the
table is on the next page. I suppose that for charts I can use anchors to
link them to their captions, but how to do the same thing for tables?
Thank you very much.
All the best,
Ekaterina Lazarova