Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Printing pages in correct order

Please see previous replies to this question.

http://word.mvps.org

"arthurw" wrote in message

"joeB545" wrote:

I am using Word 2007 to create an event program. The program is to be
booklet style printed on 8.5 x 11 paper, so that the paper is folded in
half
to present a sing "page". There are four pages in the document. I want
print two pages on each side of a single 8.5 x 11 paper. I have already
gone
into page setup and set two pages per paper. The question is how to get
the
pages paginated properly when printing. I need pages 1 and 4 to print
beside
each other on one side and 2 and 3 on the other.

How can I do this in Word? Or do I need to use Publisher to handle
correct
pagination in this situation?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--