Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thesis writer[_2_] Thesis writer[_2_] is offline

Default Change colour of header line in word 2007

Hi,

I can access the header as I have editted it, but as I can't clip on the
line I am not sure how to change the colour. I guess it must therefore be a
pharagraph border, but I still can't figure out how to change colour

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How you do it will depend on whether the line is a drawing line or a
paragraph border, but you must first access the header.

http://word.mvps.org

"Thesis writer" Thesis wrote in message
Hi
I am hoping that someone can help.
I am using a built-in template for the header of my PhD thesis from word
2007, the documents are saved in 97-03 format.
I need to change the colour of the line in the header, but can only figure
out how to edit the text.
I am hoping that someone can help