Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joshab Joshab is offline

Default Hidden text in a document

Hello Jay,

I am aware of this option. But if I make a change to a MS document means
make a text hidden this option cannot be viewed by my collegue on his
computer. So the text i have marked hidden is not hidden on his computer.

Can you help me on this.
thanks

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

"Hidden text" is a font format, just like bold or italic. You can select any
text, go to the Font dialog, and check the box for Hidden; or you can use
the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H. If you want to see the hidden text
temporarily, you can click the ¶ button and the text will appear with a
dotted underline.

There is no way you can guarantee that someone on another computer cannot
see text you've marked as Hidden -- they can click ¶ just as easily as you
can.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Joshab wrote:
Can anyone please tell me how to make text hidden in a document and
it should appear the same if the file is viewed on another computer
wich is on network.

.