Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
noar via OfficeKB.com noar via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Outlook 2003 Problems

Thanks Peter,

Im not so much looking for an answer to my problem at this point, but trying
to determine if this is a unique case or if any other mailmergers out there
are having simlar problems with large volume emailing out of Outlook 2003.

Gary

Peter Jamieson wrote:
Gary - I may be wrong but I doubt if anyone here will be able to help with
this problem as none of us is an MS employee. In this case I would submit a
support incident to MS via their website (or via any support agreement your
organisation may have with Microsoft).

Peter Jamieson

Ever since we went from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 sp2 we have had sever
performance problems with our mass merge emailings (approx 15,000-20,000

[quoted text clipped - 22 lines]

Gary