Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default The beginning of the second line of my document will not space.

Also, just in case you're trying to add spaces at the beginning of the
second line, note that Word will pile them up at the end of the first line,
just start typing the word (which Word will wrap) and add space after it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Possibly you have invoked Overtype mode by pressing the Insert key. Either
press it again or double-click OVR on the status bar.

so
all may benefit.

"ytak1" wrote in message
When I am typing a document, everything seems fine, until I get to the

second
line. As I am typing, I noticed that I left a word out of the

beginning
of
line 2. I try to space and add the word, but it will not let me space

on
the
second line. What should I do to correct this?