Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused Confused is offline

Default Justify last line

Example, I have a paragraph at the end of a letter (all data being justified)
that will need to be continued to another page due to margin set up. On that
on that next page before I put the closing (very truly yours). So, I go to
the previous page and put a page break (which is CTRL + ENTER) so as to bring
at least 2 lines on the next page. When I do this, that last line on let's
say page 1 will not justify. In Word 2000, a SHIFT + ENTER at the end of the
line and then a CTRL + ENTER would cause that last line to justify.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Can you be a bit more descriptive of what you are trying to accomplish?

Justification is a para attribute & applies to all lines of the para
regardless of where a natural page break occurs within it. Also, Shift+Enter
has always created a _line break_ and still works the same in 2003.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/5/07 2:35 PM, in article
, "Confused"
wrote:

Sometimes I need to justify the last line of a letter and continue to second
page. I used to be able to do SHIFT + ENTER. Word 2003 doesn't do it but
Word 2000 did. How do I do it in Word 2003?