Franz Heymann

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have bought some Avery J8160 labels.

I used Tools Envelopes & Labels in Microsoft Word 2000 to create a

new
document whole page of one address. I set it to use that particular

Avery
label (J8160) and A4 is selected in the Print Setup settings.

Unfortunately the printed addresses do not match the labels properly

so some
of the address is cut off on about 6 of the 21 labels.

For info I had this problem on two computers, one running Windows

98, one
running ME. The printer (the same in both cases) is an HP Deskjet

990cxi.

I'm not sure what's going wrong. What other settings should I check

and what
should they be?

Any help would be much appreciated as I have a lot of Xmas card

labels I
want to get done!

Any Christmas card I receive with computer-printed labels will remain
unopened.

Franz