Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default autotext

I would imagine you have Word 2007? You have to press F3 instead of Enter to
insert the AutoText entry; there is no more AutoComplete for AutoText.

"Debi" wrote in message
news
Autocomplete or autotext is not working for the date. Also on my previous
version of Office (XP) Suite I could start typing thank you or my name and

could automatilcally insert all the information by pressing the enter key.
Now I am unable to do that or I have not figured it out yet.