Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default i want defination of columns and rows?

But I assumed defination meant definition; maybe it means something else so
that the information that I provided did not answer the question.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
And this same question (presumably from the same poster) had already been
answered just the day before.

http://word.mvps.org

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Is 'defination' a word? What does it mean?
If you mean 'definition' then columns are the parts of a table that go up
and down rows are the parts that go across.