Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scott Meyers

Default Margins warning when printing

wrote:
Scott Meyers wrote:

For my previous books, I've prepared camera-ready copy for the publisher...

Sorry Scott. I made the faulty assumption that were purely a writer, in

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'm new to Word (hence my use of this
newsgroup), and I'm grateful to anybody who takes the time to try to help us
newbies.

Anyway, on reflection, I think I may try changing the page size back to US
Letter, setting the margins the way I want them, then doing most of my editing
in web mode. That should make the printing warning go away, and it should let
me edit using a relatively narrow window, too.

Scott