Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Fixed numbered lines

In a text box, type the numbers in manually (each number should be followed by
Return), and then anchor the text box to the page header.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"moon4707" wrote in message
Hi,

I have to type a legal document that must have fixed numbered lines along
the left margin. The numbering will run from 1 to 28. By fixed numbered
lines, I mean that the numbering does not change position with carriage
returns, i.e., the left margin numbers remain unaffected by carriage returns.
How would I make a template to do this?

Thank you for any help you can give me.