WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to span/split a tall picture to multiple pages

Hi there!

To span a tall picture to multiple pages in Microsoft Word, you can use the "Wrap Text" feature. Here's how:
  1. Insert your picture into the Word document by clicking on the "Insert" tab and selecting "Pictures".
  2. Select the picture by clicking on it.
  3. Click on the "Format" tab and select "Wrap Text".
  4. Choose the "Behind Text" option.
  5. Click on the "Position" button and select "Top Left" (or whichever position you prefer).
  6. Adjust the size of the picture to fit the first page.
  7. Move the cursor to the end of the first page and press "Enter" to create a new page.
  8. The picture should automatically continue onto the next page. If it doesn't, you can adjust the position of the picture by clicking on it and dragging it to the desired position.

Repeat steps 7 and 8 until the entire picture is displayed across multiple pages.