Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Pasting the same page mutiple times

See response to your identical question in the DocManagement newsgroup.
Please do not post the same question separately to multiple newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"bkj8890" wrote in message
I want to copy and paste a page I have put together. I want the page to
continue in the same file name. This way I will have so X many pages when
open the file name. I need to copy it about 100 times. I have to fill in
the
blanks and keep the same format. The way I have been doing it is by just
saving the page AS and giving it a new name, like XXXXX-p1,XXXXX-p2. I
want
to have everything on 1 file name.