Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default What is the keystroke to move between columns in Word 07?

Glad I could help. I can relate on the memory thing. One of my fellow MVPs
says his wife claims he has "a mind like a steel sieve." I like that. g

"barbie" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne,

That's just what I was looking for. My memory is not as good as it used
me.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

For table columns, it's still Tab. For snaking columns, there's never
really
been a reliable one in any version. But you can begin a new column before
the current one is full by inserting a column break (Ctrl+Shift+Enter).