If the "next page" is a section break, then you'll need to set the paper
tray for the second section separately. If it's just a page break, this
shouldn't cause problems.

"Littlebear" wrote in message
Hm, still not working for me...

I have the two page original letter. Divided by a "next page" to page 2.
I've tried this on my two network printers.... still coming from one tray
only.

Weird. But I'll keep tweaking it.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have specified the paper trays for the mail merge main document,

then
your completed merge should use the correct trays for each section

(letter).
If you try to set paper trays for the completed merge, you would have to

set
the trays for each section separately.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Littlebear" wrote in message
I've got a two page letter, 100 copies via mail merge. In the page

setup,
I'm asking it to print page 1 from manual feed, page 2 from bottom

tray
(letterhead, plain second page).

I cannot for the life of me get it to cooperate. Wants to keep taking
everything from the manual feed. I only have these two options on my

printer
- manual and a bottom tray.

Any workaround on this, or is it a printer issue?

Thanks!