Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge Header file?

They aren't really supported any more and there can be problems using them,
but you can still do so either by reviving the old Mail Merge Helper
(Tools|Customize, select category All Commands, locate Mail Merge Helper in
the list of commands, and drag it to a toolbar, e.g. the Mail Merge
toolbar.) or using ActiveDocument.MailMerge.OpenHeaderSource in VBA.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"berkBW" wrote in message
I have a mail merge Word doc that I created in Word 97 now using Word 2003.
can't figure out how to change what header file I want to point too. The
header file is a word doc that is tab and carriage return delimited. It
appears that possibly header files are not used any more?