Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default do not print black text just image and text in colors

See if there's a printer driver update available from the manufacturer or a
standard Microsoft driver available within your operation system.

Inga wrote:
It will not print text from power p - wordpad or any software I have
and I can not try another printer

"Inga" wrote:

I did nozzle check and the printer do print in black but if I try
to print from word black text the page will be empty but if I look
at the document in printer preview I can see the text but it will
not print out.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

This is difficult to trouble-shoot from a distance, obviously. Can
you print a test page and does it print correctly? Is the problem
only with Word or with any files that you print? Does it work if
you try a different printer?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Inga" wrote:

some one I really need help
my printer do not print black text just in colors and I am not out
of black ink and he print image what is wrong?