Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QkFX?=,

How do I get "fill-in" merge field to print when doing a merge form? I can
view it on screen, but when I print the merge form , there is a blank.

By "merge" you mean mail merge? Which version of Word?

Does the field prompt when you EXECUTE the merge? (You are executing the
merge, right?)

By "blank" do you mean there's an empty space the width of what you see on
screen? Or nothing at all (as if the field didn't exist)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org