Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail merging with an Excel mail document

It is not really clear what you are trying to achieve.

What exactly are you starting with and what do you want to end up with?

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.
"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
I use Office 2003.
I have an Excel document which I manually "mail merge".
I have just forgotten to change one field; printed several copies;
altered them in manuscript and realised my mistake.
Is it possible to do something like include an Excel document in a Word
main document so that the Excel document can take data from input rows?
I don't particularly want to write a VBA macro to do what is needed.
I don't see how I can achieve the effects in Word that are achieved in
Excel - the Excel document is supplied to me.
I want to repeat my mistake even less.
--
Walter Briscoe