Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default 2003

An alternative way to do this is to use an envelope template (there are
samples to download from my web site) and apply the method described at
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm to print documents (including
envelopes) to either of your printers.

Asussertown wrote:
My default printer is a Brother Laser. My special printer is a Canon
Inkjet. I printed a letter as normal and then tried to print an
envelope from the address on the letter to my Canon. I could find no
simple way to make the change of printers since the print setup did
not exist in the envelope dialog nor in the file menu at this point.