Stefan Blom

Assuming that you have used the buttons on the Forms toolbar to add the
fields, you can use ToolsProtect Document, select Forms, type an optional
password, and then click OK. If you need to position the fields, use frames
(there is an Insert Frame button on the Forms toolbar) or tables.

See also:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm,

especially the links to Dian Chapman's series of articles.

Stefan Blom

"Franck" wrote:

Hi!

I created a document with Word and I would like other persons to fill some
fields with some text or some numbers in this form. How to protect the form
so they can not change the layout of the form or the content by mistake?

Thanks for the help!
--
Franck G