What Notebook layout? Are you talking about Reading Layout view? If so, I
don't believe it is meant to be used for editing. Or is this some new Mac
feature? If Word is a Mac version, try posting in a Mac NG, starting at
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups

"ammelnyk" wrote in message
I love the new notebook layout. It is a very convenient way to plan and
compose documents, however, it frequently freezes up when I try to insert
bullets. I have tried both from the formatting pallete and the drop down
menu. It has been freezing up at least 50% of the time. If I'm not

careful
to save before I try to bulet a section, I natuarally lose all my work
because ui have to Force Quit.

Is there a way to avoid this???