Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh]

Default How do I align tick boxes in word

There are many ways to do this: probably the easiest way is to put them in a
single-column table and hide the table border lines.

On 9/2/06 10:48 PM, in article
, "vaz581402"
wrote:

I do many things in word and I am trying to align tick boxes to the right or
left of a document. Is there an easy way to do this?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Consultant Technical Writer
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410