Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout,microsoft.public.office.templates.misc
Palmilla Palmilla is offline

Default Applying a template -- Word 2007

Ok, I missing a step here.

This is what I have done.

I have accessed the "long way around"
Office - Word Option - Add-ins - Selected Templates in the Manage dropdown
and click go€¦
But where do you go from there?
Thanks
Linda

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You're very welcome.

http://word.mvps.org

"Palmilla" wrote in message

Ms. Barnhill,
Thank you for the time you took to write me this response. I am not able
work on Word until later in the evening, but I wanted to thank you and
will
give it a go later .

Linda

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can access the classic Templates and Add-ins dialog from the
Templates
button on the Developer tab if you have that displayed. If not, you'll
need
to take the long way round: Office Button | Word Options | Add-ins. At
the
bottom of the dialog, select Templates in the Manage... dropdown and
click
Go...

http://word.mvps.org

"bjm" wrote in message
How can I apply a template to a document?
ISTM there was such a specific command in previous version(s) of Word
but
can't find it in 2007.

I want to apply a template to a document that's in another (or nothing
special) template format (with a different set of paragraph styles & so
on).
I don't want to have to cut & paste the entire thing into a "new doc"
created with my template.

Thanks for any help. Searching "help" didn't help; I probably searched
for
the wrong thing, it's probably under something entirely else but I
can't
think what.
bj

.