Herb Tyson [MVP]

That sometimes is a sign either of a virus or of corruption. You should
update your a/v software and scan for viruses, and take a look at the
troubleshooting steps shown he

http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Howard" wrote in message
The SAVE AS or SAVE dialog box does not appear when I click save as. In
addition the auto recovery is in operable as well. I have uninstalled, MS
Office and reinstalled it, I have clicked on fix problems. MS Word is the
only Office Product that is affected in this manner. Powerpiont and Excell
allow me to save files or rather allows me to click on SAVE or SAVE AS.
Please explain.