Selina

Default Locking headers and footers in word €“ ASAP

is there any way i can lock headers and footers in a word template? I have
created a letterhead template which i have put the company logo and address
details in the headers and footers, i need to lock them so no employees can
edit these details but so they are still able to use the template to create
letters. I have tried protecting the document but it protects the whole thing
and will not allow you to save any changes at all.

Can this be done?

thanks

selina

P.S. i am creating the template on a mac but it will be used by mac and pc
users