Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Field codes: MergeField field RTF format problem

No, sorry. If I had to do it, I suppose I would try to work out some way to
discard the entire \sectd, but I suspect that's not at all trivial. None of
the obvious things (changing compatibility options for the document before
saving, for example) seems to make any difference.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Amdious" wrote in message
Thanks. That'll give me something to investigate for figuring out the
"Why"
part of the problem. Any ideas on how to turn it off and get it to behave
like the prior versions of Word?