Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
steveb steveb is offline

Default 2 Mergefields on the same line

I have a situation where I am doing a mailmerge for Invoices where the Bill
To address is in the upper left and the Invoice information in is the upper
right (Invoice Number, Invoice Date & Invoice Amount). There are 2 issues
that I have:

With 2 mergefields on the same line I am seeing that the starting point
for the second mergefield jumps when scrolling through the preview.
Sometimes it even wraps to the next line. Is there a way to make the
mergefield that starts on the right to have a fixed position?

Also the three mergefield on the right side (Invoice Number, Invoice Date
& Invoice Amount) I have double spaced. If a line on the address is
suppressed because it doesn't have an ADD2 field it causes a single space.

Thanks

--
Steve