Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default How do I disable resolution notice at windows startup?

Hi,

You may want to check out this group and see if they can help you. I've
always had a good success rate with them. Good luck!

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/postlist.pl?Board=win
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"norfish" wrote:

I am running windows xp professional. When I turn my computer on a resolution
notice pops up stating that I should either disable or exit this option. I
want things just the way I have them I don't want to change my resolution
settings. I am quite irritated with this popup and cannot grab or activate
it in any way. Nor can I find a way to alter/eliminate this popup in
Settings. I know this is not a word issue, but cannot find a way to solve it
anywhere else either. Help?
Norine