Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Getting even columns in a template

If you have a Continuous section break at the end of the multi-column
section, the columns will be balanced by default.

"Sharon B" Sharon wrote in message
I am trying to create a word template that will automatically set columns

so
that the information pulling into the colums will always be put into two
columns of equal length. I can only get it to go into one of two columns

and
must always manually enter a column break. Is there a way to pull 10

items
that will go into two columns with 5 itmes in each column and then the

next
time I use the template to get 14 items to pull into two columns of 7

each?
I never know ahead of time how many items it will pull.