Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge in Graphics

I assume that this is related to your later post, though that mentioned
nothing about automation from Access.

I gather that what you are doing is creating letters with data from Access
that you want to appear with a letter head that contains a graphic. You
should design the Template with the graphic in the letter head and the best
way to put it there is to use the Picture item on the Insert menu.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Dixie" wrote in message
Gary, where do you put that code? I am doing automation from Access.
Would I put it there, or does it have to be in each word template?

dixie

"Gary Dotzlaw" wrote in message
Okay, I got it.

ActiveDocument.Fields.Update