Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
G.G. Biggar, Jr. G.G. Biggar, Jr. is offline

Default Inserting Fames and Pictures

Recently, I had to restore my Office 2000. Traditionally, when I would work
with pictures and frames, I would first prepare the picture in Photoshop.
Once to the size that I wanted, I would insert it into my Word document,
using Insert\Picture\From file.

Then, to move the picture about the page easily, I would place the picture
within a frame by first dragging the mouse vertically down the left side of
the page (by the side of the picture); this would highlight the picture in
black and white relief. Then, I would click on Insert\Frame, etc. Now,
when I do this, there is no Frame option under the Insert tab.

Where did it go?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Gordon Biggar
Houston, Texas